Lecturer / researcher: Creative media and game programmer - Academie Creatieve Technologie
- Reageer voor: 06-05-2018
We are looking for programming reinforcements in our team of Creative Media and Game Technologies.
Fulltime / Parttime
1 fte = 36 hours
- interested in interactive media and technology;
- a programmer skilled in different languages (C#, C++, Java, ….);
- a big passion for game programming;
- a drive for new technology ( VR / AR / …);
- someone who likes to share his passion with the next generation, and has good social skills;
- a keen interest in education?
Your Qualifications and Experience:
- preferably a master’s degree, or interested in gaining a master’s degree;
- a bachelor degree in software engineering / programming / game related subjects;
- an affinity for education at the hbo level;
- excellent written and verbal English communication skills;
- experience with one or more of the following areas: Game development, creative media development, machine learning and artificial intelligence?
Then this may be the job for you:
- developing and delivering educational materials for the part time or full time Creative Media and Game Technologies degree program;
- guiding students throughout their study career;
- guiding students in their internship and/or graduation assignment;
- helping students and colleagues to develop state of the art examples and educational material.
Your new work environment
The world is getting smarter and smarter. Every day we see products, services and solutions that were not there the day before. Saxion believes that people need to be at the centre of this process. That is why we prepare our students "Get ready for a smart world" in various ways for their future role in this dynamic society.
At Saxion, students learn how their field of study is influenced by innovations and how they can apply technology to achieve the best results. Our research distinguishes itself by focusing on the interaction between man and technology. Saxion's approach ties in well with the strong growth of the high-tech manufacturing industry, in which the eastern part of the Netherlands is taking a leading role. Students and researchers come with surprising views and smart solutions to issues encountered by companies and organisations. These solutions have a high impact on people and their living environment; life becomes easier, more agreeable, more affordable, more sustainable.
The School of Creative Technology is a very active learning institution. With four existing Bachelor programs and a Master program, we provide a wide range of courses to prepare students for a dynamic professional field. The combination of creativity and technology forms the basis for our programs and guarantees a lively teaching and working environment. An open and accessible atmosphere is one of the hallmarks of our school. Developing the talents of both students and staff is our top priority.
What do we offer?
A position as lecturer/researcher 1 or 2. The employment is for one year, with a possibility of extension. Depending on your knowledge and experience. Your salary, dependent on experience and knowledge, will be a maximum of € 3.994,25 (scale 10- cao hbo) or maximum € 4.661,12 (scale 11- cao-hbo), at a full-time working week. In addition, you receive 8% holiday allowance and a thirteenth month. Saxion is committed to equal opportunities and diversity.
Is this your job?
Apply quickly! Applications can be submitted until 6th of May 2018. Click the button saying 'apply', on the right of this screen, and fill out the application form.
Do you want more information about the position?
Additional information about this position can be obtained from Kai Haveman by mobile telephone at +31-613627000)
Please do not contact this employer with services or other commercial interests.
Assistent / Medewerker Onderwijs en Onderzoek Werktuigbouwkunde - Academie Life Science, Engineering & Design
Collega's vertellen. Lees hun verhalen
Als je bij Saxion komt werken, krijg je er ruim 2.700 collega's bij. Maak hieronder kennis met een aantal van hen. Zo krijg je een goede indruk van hun werkzaamheden, lees je wat zij leuk vinden aan hun baan en hoe zij bijdragen aan uitstekend en inspirerend onderwijs!