- Locatie: Enschede / Deventer
- Reageer voor: 24-03-2019
1,0 fte = 36 hours
- an inspirator and motivator in the field of educational innovation;
- a result-oriented team player who likes to coach and help colleagues in educational development processes;
- innovative and eager to work in an international environment;
- hands on mentality?
Your Qualifications and Experience:
- a Master degree in educational science;
- thorough knowledge of the fields of expertise mentioned;
- proven recent and extensive experience in higher education;
- a clear vision on contemporary ways of teaching and testing in higher education;
- an excellent command of English, both oral and in writing (Cambridge Advanced level or higher);
- affinity with international business administration and economics topics and the ways in which international organisations operate;
- experience with internal and external accreditation processes?
Then this may be the job for you:
- advise, coach and develop our teaching staff in the process of several educational topics such as: new ways of testing/examination, preparation of exam files, the application of activating methods of teaching and use of digital learning environments;
- take up a leading role in the process and preparation of course audits;
- Assist colleagues in translating authentic business problems into representative and suitable educational assignments and assessments, in terms of both content and didactics;
- participate in the curriculum committee and exam committee; work in both Deventer and Enschede.
Your new work environment
The world is getting smarter and smarter. Every day we see products, services and solutions that were not there the day before. Saxion believes that people need to be at the centre of this process. That is why we prepare our students "Get ready for a smart world" in various ways for their future role in this dynamic society.
At Saxion, students learn how their field of study is influenced by innovations and how they can apply technology to achieve the best results. Our research distinguishes itself by focusing on the interaction between man and technology. Saxion's approach ties in well with the strong growth of the high-tech manufacturing industry, in which the eastern part of the Netherlands is taking a leading role. Students and researchers come with surprising views and smart solutions to issues encountered by companies and organisations. These solutions have a high impact on people and their living environment; life becomes easier, more agreeable, more affordable, more sustainable.
The International Business School of Saxion provides the educational programmes International Business (IB), International Business & Languages (IBL) and International Business and Management Studies (IBMS) to over 950 students. The IBS is situated in both Deventer and Enschede. The school has a strong international Conscious Business profile and its students are of both Dutch and foreign origins. Our employees maintain close links to companies, organisations and foreign educational institutes.
What do we offer?
A position as an advisor 2. The employment is for one year, with a possibility of extension. Depending on your knowledge and experience, the salary is maximally € 4.892,31 (pay scale 11 – cao-hbo) at a full-time working week. In addition, you will receive 8% holiday allowance and a thirteenth month. Saxion is committed to equal opportunities and diversity.
Is this your job?
Apply quickly! Applications can be submitted until 24 March 2019. Click the button saying 'apply', on the right of this screen and fill out the application form.
Would you like more information?
Additional information about this position can be obtained from Mrs. Manon Bouwmann, manager International Business School (Telephone: + 31 612585655).
Please do not contact this employer with services or other commercial interests.
Collega's vertellen. Lees hun verhalen
Als je bij Saxion komt werken, krijg je er ruim 2.700 collega's bij. Maak hieronder kennis met een aantal van hen. Zo krijg je een goede indruk van hun werkzaamheden, lees je wat zij leuk vinden aan hun baan en hoe zij bijdragen aan uitstekend en inspirerend onderwijs!